Daisypath Wedding tickers

layout

Friday, March 5, 2010

HAIR

I always thought if I had a beach wedding I would have long loose waves... too bad I chopped it off this past summer. Now it's growing out and I can't believe how fast! These are what I'm thinking of for the wedding, given my hair grows three times faster than it actually does. I think they could look cute a little shorter too :-) Oh and if anyone knows a hair dresser that is reasonably priced let me know!http://www.brides.com/myweddingplanner/myimages/detail/7512970
http://weddings.theknot.com/Real-Weddings/51665/detailview.aspx?id=51665&type=3&wedding+details=hair

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Also you can take Biotin and prenatals, they make your hair grow much faster :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny enough, i'm already on prenatals. I heard they're a good multivitamin, and they're good to start taking if you're in the fertile years before pregnancy. I'll get that Biotin too though. Is it a vitamin, or oil? I can't believe how fast your hair is growing. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete