Daisypath Wedding tickers

layout

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Summer where art thou?

My new fabulous hat makes me want summer to come already! I absolutely love big, floppy hats for the beach or lake. This Roxy hat screams CANCUN HONEYMOON... ahhh.



On another note... I PASSED NCLEX (RN licensing exam)!!!!! I went to sleep last night knowing my name could possibly be on the Board of Registered Nursing website this morning. It gets updated at 3 AM. I left the website on my laptop, put on hibernate and left it next to the bed. So instead of setting my alarm for 3 AM because Theo thought I was crazy to, I woke up on my own 3 times in the night. I checked the time at 1:30, 2:00, 2:45, then finally I looked and it said 3:25, OMG! I rolled over, turned it on, refreshed the page and there was my name!
Kate Elizabeth Russell, RN Los Angeles
Being that it was 3 AM I couldn't run and tell the whole house, I didn't even wake up Theo. So I went back to sleep, calm, tired, and feeling incredibly proud of achieving what I've worked for the past 3 years. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment