Daisypath Wedding tickers

layout

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bouquet ideas

I love this bouquet, maybe a little less greenery and add some queen anne's lace...hmm.

This one's so pretty!! Way too big though and I'd like to see more hydrangea

My newest idea is to give my bridesmaids corsages. Not the kind we got for prom in high school but just one large bloom on a pretty band. It doesn't seem like bridesmaids carry their flowers at the reception. Since my bridesmaids are choosing their dresses separately, I like that they will have something on them the whole time that distinguishes them. I like this pic.
http://www.flowerworksuk.com/florist/frame.asp?id=1064&price=6&title=Buttonholes%20and%20corsages&desc=%22Peony+buttonhole%22

www.thewristcorsage.com/flower-corsage/

No comments:

Post a Comment