Daisypath Wedding tickers

layout

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

We're the future Mr. and Mrs. Edwards, nice to meet you!

My name's Kate Russell and on September 18th 2010, I will marry the love of my life, Theo Edwards. A quick about us:
I recently graduated from COC nursing school in December, and I'm studying for the board exam to officially become an RN. I'm also looking for my dream job. I love anything creative, which is why I love planning this wedding!
Theo is in his final semester at CSUN and will graduating with a bachelors degree in Urban Studies. He is also in his final semester of volleyball at CSUN. He is an amazing athlete and currently leading the team in kills. Theo has a great ear for music and craves anything athletic and adventurous.

We first met in 2001 when I moved to the block we are currently living on. We were friends for seven years before Theo finally made a move at the Halloween party in 2008. From Halloween night on, we were in love. Theo proposed in November 2009. It was an amazing night. We started with dinner at Gladstones in Malibu, then took a walk on Malibu pier. I can still remember the way he looked as he swung me around while simultaneously dropping to one knee. He said, "Will you be my wife?" and slipped his great-grandmother's ring on my finger.

So now, we are planning our low-budget wedding along with our parents. We have so many ideas and just less than 7 months to get them all together. I can not wait to be pronounced man and wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment