Daisypath Wedding tickers

layout

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Study, plan, cheer!

I went to school with Theo today so I could go focus at the library. Studying for NCLEX is so nerve racking. Especially because all I want to do is plan, plan, plan! I'll make it happen though. BTW, not sharing my test date. That is for me to know, and you to find out once I pass!
The only planning we did today was plan on scheduling our honeymoon this weekend. Yes, we have a plan to make a plan. We will be booking five nights at the Excellence Riviera resort in Cancun. The place looks gorgeous. It's like Club Med, and I love the idea that we don't have to worry about money once we get there, it's all taken care of a head of time. So yay for honeymoon plans! YAY!
Theo headed out for his game tonight against USC. I know they will do amazing and make their way back up to first place. My family absolutely loves going to his games to support him and the team. Let's go RIDGE!
Have a good hump day! Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment