Daisypath Wedding tickers

layout

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bridezilla is showing her ugly face

Ok, I don't consider myself a Bridezilla by any means. Through the whole wedding planning process I have been so easy going. My main concern the whole time is that my Theo and I don't spend a fortune and we create a day that we'll remember and that our guests will have fun at. Seriously though, this Etsy seller has given me some magic potion and turned me into an ugly bride. Situation is as follows.
Theo and I search the web for affordable, cute invitations. We've almost given up hope when we find a seller on Etsy that has ADORABLE invitations for super cheap. Not to mention she has almost 200 positive responses to her work.
End of May to June 10: The seller is quick to respond to my questions and we work out a cost.
June 10th: Seller says "Please send me your wording when you're ready." AKA last time I heard from her.
June 20th: Wording is sent and I'm so excited thinking she'll have a draft of our actual invitation soon!
July 1st: No word yet... hmmm. Maybe I should check in. Send her a message to just see how things are going and see if it would be possible to have them printed and mailed by mid July. I also ask what the rush fee will be since I know that's soon.
July 7th: Stillll no word! Send another message saying I'm getting nervous.
At this point I have no clue if she's even working on them. The RSVP date is August 18th, we have to get these sent out soon!!!!
WHAT DO I DO?????????????

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh that's so frustrating! I would totally send another email saying "I'm not sure if you received my last email or not, but I'm concerned... blah blah." Those invites were sooo cute too! Hopefully she's just busy working on them :-)

    ReplyDelete