Daisypath Wedding tickers

layout

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Call me crazy

My mom says I've lost my marbles. Okay, she might be right. I actually painted the ends of wooden toothpicks baby blue for the hor 'dourvs. I thought it would be a quick project but ended up taking way too long! I am crazy for spending time painting toothpicks when we still have a humongous list of things to do. Whatever, they turned out super cute. And in case you were wondering, only the top ends were touched and the bottoms are still safe to touch food.
Oh and one of my favorite shirts has turned into a painting shirt. Who knew toothpick painting was messy?

Can I also say that how much I am loving that this is the fourth episode of The Office in a row? Repeats of course, but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment