Daisypath Wedding tickers

layout

Thursday, July 1, 2010

dreaming

It seems to be a trend of mine to post about once a month, which is sad. I could fill you in on everything that happened in June but ehhh... how bout just the cutest pic of my love and I at Lake Mead from this past weekend's trip with our families?
Maybe I'll upload the rest later... maybe.

I am so in love with our new room. In some insane act of generosity my parents decided to switch rooms with my fiance and I. It wasn't my idea, but we love it, and my parents are actually quite happy with the switch. I got to unpack some wedding shower gifts which was fun (bad karma? hmm. hope not.) It's given me a flash of what life will be like when we have a place of our own.
Oh a place of our own. I long for it. I absolutely love my family and will have some major homesickness I'm sure, but I want our own space so badly. We're ready for it. Luckily this move to the new room should hold us over for the next year, I hope!! We really don't want to have to rent. Our dream is to save up enough over the next year to afford a small home or townhouse to buy. I dream of a front porch, a kitchen of my own, a little garden, a big comfy couch in the living room, an awesome board game collection, being close to our parents houses, and last but definitely not least... a baby room. I'm getting ahead of myself, I know.
Wedding.... newlywed time together.... move.... baby.
So for now, I anxiously await the 18th of September when I see my handsome groom waiting across the beach for me. That's a dream I know will come true and I can't wait!!

Side note... I'm in love with CB2, it's like the young, hip Crate and Barrel but the closest one is on Sunset. I need to go get this pillow that's on sale! We love fish on decor. I have a small collection of fish plates developing. Kinda weird but totally cute!
http://www.cb2.com/family.aspx?c=1010&f=5786

That's all for now. Need to strip because it is far too hot in our bedroom and not to mention time for bed. Friday tomorrow and three day weekend, yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment