Daisypath Wedding tickers

layout

Monday, July 12, 2010

My other half

Week 2 of Theo working away. He got home last Friday night and we had an amazing day together Saturday. I really needed it. Then Sunday it was back to the airport and he was off to Washington. I miss my other half so badly. I think I've been doing pretty good up until now. I just want to hold his hand and wrap his arms around me when I need it. I feel like a brat for being so needy, but he honestly completes me. Corny I know. I go to bed at night and set the decorative pillows on his side of the bed and picture him lying next to me. I can't believe I'm complaining this much and it's only our second week of this schedule. I can't even imagine how it's going to feel on week 5. Luckily when he comes home for good we'll be only about a month away from the wedding, only a month away from being eachother's forever.
Oh what I wouldn't give for one of those right now.
Don't mind me, it must just be a case of the Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment