Daisypath Wedding tickers

layout

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Grays grays go away...

I'm graying! What kind of sick joke is this? And I'm not talking about that random one or two grays you find in high school and go eww! No, this is full on granny style. It started out just a couple towards the front of my part, and over the past year have been popping up like some evil weeds. I know gray hair is part of growing old, but I'm only 24! I did not think I would have to worry about grays before I was old enough to get married or have kids. And to make it worse, the majority of them are towards the front of my head and in my part. I used to love doing a cute braid across my hairline, and now it's impossible because that just shows them off. I've started parting my hair a little further over because it seems to mask them better.
The Cause:
Genetic? Possibly, my mom grayed early too.
Stress? Very likely, I stress more than anyone I know. That's definitely something I'm working on.
Lack of mineral? Hmm... someone mentioned that to me the other day. I'll have to look into it further.
The Plan:
So it's either dye my hair with permanent color that totally fries it,
or us semi-permanent that I have to re-do every 2 weeks.
Or rock the granny look.
I think I'll stick to the semi-permanent for now.
This blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment